Fair Usage Policy
The VoIPon Talk Fair Usage Policy is designed to protect VoIPon Talk and our customers by preventing fraud and abuse of the service. Our Services are purchased as individual subscriptions and for use only in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions and this Fair Usage Policy (“Legitimate Use”) The following is a list of practices that are not considered to be Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for call centre operations or telemarketing calls;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means;
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications;
- Calling patterns inconsistent with normal, non-shared subscription usage, for example, regular calls of short duration or high volume of calls to multiple numbers in a particularly short period of time.
This list is non exhaustive, but is an indication of what is not considered to comply with our Fair Usage Policy. We do reserve the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. We may at Our option, terminate or suspend Our relationship with You, and your use of any of Our Services immediately if We determine You are using any of our services contrary to this Fair Usage Policy.